3 Easy Fall Drink Recipes with Kola Goodies
You don't have to stop drinking your favorite drinks even though it is fall season. Whether it’s a pumpkin chai latte or if your soul is craving a gulab jamun in a drink form, we got you! Become your own barista by following these 3 easy recipes that you can make at home!
1. Gulab Jamun Masala Chai
Courtesy of: Kola Goodies Team & Transcendence Coffee
Combine Transcendence’s syrup with the Masala Chai Latte to make the perfect sweet and spicy drink!
- Make Kola Goodies Masala Chai Latte as directed
- Add Transcendence Coffee's Gulab Jamun syrup
- Pour over ice or drink hot
2. Pumpkin Spice Chai
Courtesy of: Kola Goodies Team
Create the perfect Starbucks dupe using our Masala Chai, pumpkin puree, and extra warm spices!
- Mix together pumpkin puree, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice and spread the mixture around a glass cup.
- Make Kola Goodies Masala Chai Latte as directed and let cool
- Add ice to pumpkin puree cup
- Pour Masala Chai over ice and enjoy!
3. Pumpkin Spice Chai
Courtesy of: @honey_homecafe
Use our Sri Lankan Milk tea and add gooey brown sugar syrup to make milk tea at home for only $2.50!
- Make Kola Goodies Sri Lankan Milk Tea as directed
- Drizzle brown sugar syrup around a glass cup
- Add ice and pour milk tea into cup
Huge thank you to Honey Home Cafe for creating dreamy beverages with our latte mixes! Let us know if you make any of these refreshing creations and tag us on Instagram @kolagoodies.