Nutritious Overnight Success with Chia Seeds
Blueberries are known to be filled with Antioxidants and good for your brain, Ashwagandha is your stress busting warrior, Chia seeds are rich in Magnesium, Antioxidants (even more than blueberries!) and have 100% more omega-3 fatty acids than salmon. So we wanted to have all these goodies in a cute lil snack or a brunch starter and the result is a delicious and easy overnight success.
Fresh sprig of rosemary
1 tbsp of honey or agave
½ tsp Ashwa-WOW
3 tbsp chia seeds
- In a small pot, add a handful of fresh blueberries, a few tablespoons of water until the berries are quarter-submerged, a spring of rosemary, agave syrup or honey and Ashwa-WOW
- Turn the heat up to medium, and let it simmer as the blueberries break down and release their juices
- Remove rosemary sprig
- Once blueberries have fully broken down, remove from heat
- In a tall glass, add 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- Add all your blueberry syrup, and top with fresh, filtered water
- Store in fridge overnight
- The next morning, top with lemon and fresh rosemary
- Feel the goodies!